Top 5 reasons to meet AcuityAds at #MWC17
February 24, 2017
We are more than thrilled to be participating in the upcoming Mobile World Congress in beautiful Barcelona. While we’re definitely excited for the Spanish cuisine and amazing architecture we are mostly looking forward to the opportunities this leading technology conference presents.
Mobile is in major focus for our team and technology and we’re excited to learn and share with industry peers.
Here are the top 5 reasons you should come visit AcuityAds at our booth or schedule a meeting with one of our reps:
- We were just named one of the top 10 technology companies in Canada by the Toronto Stock Exchange Venture 50 for the second year in a row. This means that we are growing rapidly, chat with our representatives to find out why.
- In January 2017 we launched the latest version of our Self-Serve Programmatic Marketing Platform. This version release features a fresh and intuitive user interface and a number of new technology advancements.
- Our Director of Platform Solutions, Michael LoSchiavo will be at our Pod (7UP.70 at the entrance to App Planet, Hall 8.1), throughout the event. He will be able to give onsite demos of our new and improved technology. If you’re interested in booking an onsite demo click here.
- We just opened our first sales office in Europe in the U.K. and installed servers for our technology in the Netherlands late last year. We are very excited for the European opportunity and are looking for partners to grow with in this market. To chat about European opportunities get in touch with Renzo while you’re there.
- We will be showcasing 140 Proof, our mobile application advertising platform that uses interest based data collected via social media for digital campaign targeting. This technology offers the most precise way to target in mobile apps. Get in touch with Patti to chat about it.
To book a meeting with any member of our team while you’re there, find our representatives’ online calendars here.